CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Pain of Friendship....


Whenever she needed me,

I was always there.
Whenever she wanted to talk with someone,
I was always there.
Whenever she wanted emotional support,
I was always there.
Whenever she wanted to laugh and party,
I was always there.
Whenever she was sad,
I was always there, to make her smile,
But all this was just for a while.
There was a day,
When for hours and hours, we used to talk,
There were roads,
On which, together, for miles and miles, we used to walk,
I expected nothing in return.
But just her time n affection,
And of all our golden moments, in my mind,
still, thereIs a huge collection.
But now, it seems she doesn’t has time for me,
And I, cudn’t understand the reason,
All that I can say.,
That it seems this is the way,
That for me destiny has chosen.

Whenever I see all those rooms n classes,
Where we used to meet,
My mind, stops thinking,
and reminds me of my fate,
Through which all the pains of my life,
I have been linking
My cell lacks her missed calls,
and in my mind,frustration n pain is all that crawls.
But still, those roads exist,
Still sum of those feelings exist
Still I wait for her calls n messages,
And whenever I talk to her,
all the pain I have been through, vanishes.
Still in my mind,there is a hope,
That those days of friendship and care will return.
And my life,
Will take a golden turn..

3 Scribbles:

Anuradha said...

moluuuuuuuuuuu...............

RJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Basil Kurian Varghese said...

no words to say,
just tears in my eyes,your words put me into the past memories of my collage life.
"Still in my mind,there is a hope,
That those days of friendship and care will return.
And my life,
"
yes the word hope is so powerfull.