CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Scribblings Of An Insane !!

 Scribble-1

I could feel your love pouring to my heart like the breeze of dawn..
I wish I could return it in the equal fervant..
But I'm the past,a mere shadow..
I don't deserve your love, & can never return it..
It may be a puzzle to you,for you couldn't see my invisible shackles..
So let me rot away like an unseen wave in the vast ocean,
Who'll behold the cries of a little flower falling in this woods...


Scribble-2

If the spring will spread its wings under the deep blue sky, 
On every flower that blooms, on every leaf that falls,
On every dew that spreads, i will write about YOU....
About the dreams that we share, 
About the moments that we cherish......


Scribble-3

Beneath the star studded sky he walk,
Kneeling before the unknown altars
There he goes down the winding path,
The lonely traveler of the life
With his maps gone, and companions left,
There he walks the lonely traveler,
Until his dusk comes .......

0 Scribbles: